MsgBox Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Chiu Hung Jung, Aug 4, 2003.

  1. Hi, everyone

    I use MsgBox("message") function, but error as follows:

    It is invalid to show a modal dialog or form when the application is
    not running in UserInteractive mode. Specify the ServiceNotification
    or DefaultDesktopOnly style to display a notification from a service
    application.

    Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: It is invalid to
    show a modal dialog or form when the application is not running in
    UserInteractive mode. Specify the ServiceNotification or
    DefaultDesktopOnly style to display a notification from a service
    application.

    I don't understand, how can I solve the problem.

    Thanks for help!

    CHJ

    Chiu Hung Jung, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Chiu Hung Jung

    abacnet Guest

    Hello,

    This is an ASP.NET newsgroup and I guess you have a web application.
    MsgBox("message") is mainly used for a windows desktop application. If you
    want to show a pop up message on a web application you can use a Javascript
    function.

    abacnet, Aug 4, 2003