Multi dimensional Array

Thiago Silva

Hello,
Anyone knows where I could find a class implementation for multi
dimensional
arrays? One wich can be created with variable number of dimension/sizes
dinamically?

I've tried the boost multi_array, but the dimension has to be fixed at
compile time (since its an template argument).

Thanks
+Thiago Silva

mlimber

Thiago said:
Hello,
Anyone knows where I could find a class implementation for multi
dimensional
arrays? One wich can be created with variable number of dimension/sizes
dinamically?

I've tried the boost multi_array, but the dimension has to be fixed at
compile time (since its an template argument).

Thanks
+Thiago Silva

There are many out there. Google for Matrix classes and/or see the FAQ:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/class-libraries.html#faq-37.9

Also, see this FAQ, which may be all you need:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/freestore-mgmt.html#faq-16.19

Cheers! --M

roberts.noah

Thiago said:
Hello,
Anyone knows where I could find a class implementation for multi
dimensional
arrays? One wich can be created with variable number of dimension/sizes
dinamically?

I've tried the boost multi_array, but the dimension has to be fixed at
compile time (since its an template argument).

typedef std::vector< std::vector<xtype> > TwoDim;

That is by far the easiest method to do what you want.