    Does ASP have anything like that?

    WBR
    Sonnich

    jodleren, Dec 9, 2009

  2. jodleren

    Bob Barrows Guest

    A more relevant question is: does vbscript or jscript have anything like
    that? Remember, ASP is not a language: it is a "platform" which supports
    several scriptiing languages.

    The answer:
    vbscript has nothing like that. Googling "vbscript sort array" will bring up
    several solutions, including using an ad hoc recordset object.

    jscript arrays do have a sort method builtin, so you might want to
    investigate using that (google it) - remember, you can use jscript in
    server-side code.

    Bob Barrows, Dec 9, 2009