Multiline Input Control

Tuti

Hi, I am trying to use the multiline input control because I have the need
to display and edit multiple lines of text on my pocketpc mobile app. I am
not able to pre-set the text with this control using its text property when
the page loads or even at design time. When the user types in the control
however I am able to retrieve the text at that point. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Tuti

Thanks for the reply but it I have no success so far. Here's what I am
doing.
<mobile:Form runat="server" id="Form1">

<mlic:multilineinput id="TI" runat="server" Cols="25"
Rows="5"></mlic:multilineinput>

</mobile:Form>

and in the code behind file all I am trying to do is set some text, but when
the page shows, the text is not displayed even though the text property has
the text contents in it.

MMIT_Sample.MultiLineInput txtBox=

(MMIT_Sample.MultiLineInput)Form1.Controls[0];

txtBox.Text = "This is a test";