Multiple LoginURL's

Guest

Is it possible to have multiple LoginURL's.

I have a situation where I have a certain url redirect into my secure web
application. I have the specific login credentials handled fine. The users
from the external site get in fine. When they log out of the app, it returns
them to their pervious login page. This login page is not the normal login
page for the secure application.

Now the problem. If the user allows their session to timeout, they get
redirected to the loginurl that is in the webconfig of the main application.

What I want is to have it send them back to their previous app.

Hope this makes since.

Thanks in advance.

tom.pesterDeLeTeTHISSS

from http://winfx.msdn.microsoft.com/lib...html/5ff448c4-2bfa-491f-9adb-43a30d73cca5.asp

The Session_OnEnd event is specified by adding a subroutine named Session_OnEnd
to the Global.asax file. The Session_OnEnd subroutine is run when the Abandon
method has been called or when the session has expired. A session expires
when the number of minutes specified by the Timeout passes without a request
being made for the session.

If you need more help let me know.

Cheers,
Tom Pester

Guest

In the login page that is specified in web.config file, redirect the user to
their login page.

Guest

In the login page mentioned in web.config file, redirect the user to the
appropriate login page.