MVC Multiple Models

Steven

I am looking over the initial design for my application and I see many
models. I am trying to figure out how to keep all my application
models up to date.

I have one main application model that I did to store all the
application information, but I also seem to have other models that
will need to be synced up; I have a model for a JTable and several
JTrees. Is this normal? or should I make my original application model
map to these Java components ?

--Steve

Jonck

In said:
I am looking over the initial design for my application and I see many
models. I am trying to figure out how to keep all my application
models up to date.

I have one main application model that I did to store all the
application information, but I also seem to have other models that
will need to be synced up; I have a model for a JTable and several
JTrees. Is this normal? or should I make my original application model
map to these Java components ?

I suggest you read the following tutorial:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-filters/

I'm reasonably sure it will be helpful to your situation.

Regards, Jonck