MySQL and cache ?

Pif

Hello, I call many requests select and insert with JDBC Connector.
Actually, my program is not blocked while the request is not processed.

So MySQL works with memory that explodes because I try to call about
thousends queries by second. The updates are enqueued and mysql trys to
work with the RAM.

So I would like to be able to manage mysql and desactivate this cache
that tell it to write all requests on disk and block the caller while
it's not done .

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks.