Navigation using a Tab Strip control

Cathie

Hi all,

A curly problem for you :)

I have created a user control that contains a web strip control used to
navigate around my web application. I am not using a multi-page control as
the logic for each page is detailed and I would prefer to split it across
multiple files rather than just one file. I use "Response.Redirect" from
the selected index changed event this is fine as long as all the pages are
contained on one level in my application, ie not in folders. Unfortunately,
due to the number of files I would prefer to place the files in folders.
This means that the relative URL is not correct when pages the user control
is placed in a page in a different folder. I cannot use a absolute url as
this is a web application that I am selling hence I cannot dictate the
installation or virtual directory.

Is there any way to get a relative url to work from the user control's
reference rather than the current page? Can anyone think of a way to make
this work (without frames please as my boss doesn't like)?

Thanks in advance
Cathie

Cathie

I figured it out:

if I add "Request.ApplicationPath" to the start of the navigation path I can
always add the navigation required from here

Cathie