Need assistance connecting to AD using LDAP

Luis Esteban Valencia

I've never worked with LDAP before, and I'm having issues connecting to our
AD for user authentication. I am trying to use the code found at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ve_directory_authentication_from_asp__net.asp

I'm using forms-based authentication and everytime I enter my user/pass it
returns (I know it's correct because it is my login credentials):

Authentication did not succeed. Check user name and password.

The heirarchy of our folders in AD resembles this (the location of my AD
entry):

corp.bedking.com >> Bed King >> Corporate >> Information Technology >> My
User Account

The LDAP path I am using is this:

LDAP://corp.bedking.com/CN=Users,DC=corp,DC=bedking,DC=com

Please provide me any insight if you see any mistakes I have made. This has
been a long-running issue that I would LOVE to resolve. Thank you for your
assistance.