Need few guidelines

ruds

Hello,
I have to build a Task Scheduling System, which captures task start
date, end date,etc. the usual stuff.
Can you please help me which frameworks/tools I can use to build this?
I have searched and found Maven to be a good tool for project
management activities. What else are my options?
Also which Java technologies I can use to implement my project?

Sigfried

ruds a écrit :
Hello,
I have to build a Task Scheduling System, which captures task start
date, end date,etc. the usual stuff.

I you want to build/dev ?
Can you please help me which frameworks/tools I can use to build this?

Or you want to use a library ?
I have searched and found Maven to be a good tool for project
management activities. What else are my options?
Also which Java technologies I can use to implement my project?

For what purpose ?

Try to fit your project needs. No more, no less.

ruds

Try to fit your project needs. No more, no less.

I want to develop a new system for my departmental purpose.
What are my options?

Arved Sandstrom

ruds said:
I want to develop a new system for my departmental purpose.
What are my options?

I see from Googling that quite a few scheduling programs (scheduling in the
sense of allocating employee time against tasks, earmarking resources etc)
use spreadsheets. If the number of employees and tasks is not too great I'd
consider this as one of my options. Particularly if there is one central
scheduling person.

AHS