Need Help in Custom Controls

Guest

Hi Group,

I have created a custom calendar control with a layout of TextBox, Html
Button & Calendar control.

I have a property in the control, which sets or gets selected date of the
calendar control (This is server side property).

Now i have implemented the control in a way that user can alter the selected
date of the control on client side (I have used java script for this) and the
current selected date is displayed in the textbox.

Now the problem is there is no synchronization between server & client. If i
issue say 'CustomCalendar1.SelectedDate' in server side code (in .aspx.cs)
file, it is just giving me server side date not the client side.

Please help me so that when ever there is an updation in calendar control on
client side, it must change server side date also. (It can occur during page
submission also (like if the page is submitted, then the server must check
the Selected Date of the control with the Date currently displayed in Text
Box, and should update server side date accordingly with the date displayed
in TextBox) ).

I have tried to get the text box value during page submission, but i got
null value.

Hope you will help me.

Awaiting your valuable comments.