Need help...

SH

Hi all,

I want to create a script in java to find for me the “width, length and
size” in the files which are stored the Hard Disk.

Can any one help?

Thanks
Shab.

Bootstrap Bill

SH said:
Hi all,

I want to create a script in java to find for me the "width, length and
size" in the files which are stored the Hard Disk.

Can any one help?

Thanks
Shab.

You don't need Java for this. Open up a dos shell, type copy <filename> prn:
and hit enter. Use a yard stick to measure the length of the printout.

Joona I Palaste

You don't need Java for this. Open up a dos shell, type copy <filename> prn:
and hit enter. Use a yard stick to measure the length of the printout.

And what if the OP is using a non-Microsoft system?

Dale King

Bootstrap Bill said:
Light years?

This reminds me of a class I had where we were talking about conversion of
units and we were given an assignment to convert the speed of light into
furlongs per fortnight.

David Zimmerman

Dale said:
This reminds me of a class I had where we were talking about conversion of
units and we were given an assignment to convert the speed of light into
furlongs per fortnight.

1.8026139e+12

Michiel Konstapel

This reminds me of a class I had where we were talking about conversion
of
units and we were given an assignment to convert the speed of light into
furlongs per fortnight.

Fortunately, today we can just paste "speed of light in furlongs per
fortnight" into Google and observe
"the speed of light = 1.8026175 × 10^12 furlongs per fortnight" :)
Michiel

David Zimmerman

Michiel said:
Fortunately, today we can just paste "speed of light in furlongs per
fortnight" into Google and observe
"the speed of light = 1.8026175 × 10^12 furlongs per fortnight" :)
Michiel

I think this is even easier

$ units

You have: c