need ideas to setup a software company

sunnyz

hi guys :) ..i wanna setup a software company...i'm looking for ppl
who have the same passion so that we cud build up more and more of
contacts, get new ideas and start the business right away...so any1
who wants to take over Microsoft join me :lol:

Edward

To take over Microsoft, you should name it as TinySoft.
hi guys :) ..i wanna setup a software company...i'm looking for ppl
who have the same passion so that we cud build up more and more of
contacts, get new ideas and start the business right away...so any1
who wants to take over Microsoft join me :lol:

clintonG

Where are you located, what language(s) are you skilled using?
Wwhat past sucesses have enabled you to think you can succeed
independently? What products(s) or services(s) do you believe
are in demand?

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com