need second pair of eyes: databinder.eval problem

darrel

I'm stuck on this one and I'm hoping it's simple user error on my part and I
have a typo somewhere. ;o)

I have a repeater control that's getting data from the dataset in the
codebehind:

<HeaderTemplate>
HeaderTemplate: <%# getTitle(DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,
"Title")) %>
</HeaderTemplate>

<ItemTemplate>
ItemTemplate: <%# getTitle(DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Title"))
%>
</ItemTemplate>

I can get the function to return a value and display in the ItemTemplate,
but it refused to return anything in the HeaderTemplate. Anyone know why? In
this case, only one item shows, so I can easily just leave the function call
in the ItemTemplate, but it's bugging me that this isn't working for some
reason.

-Darrel