need some help

Mike

Can anyone point me to a site or something on the datagrid?
I'm looking to do something with the datagrid and not sure how to code for
it.
I currently have a javascript grid that does everything I need but I can't
get that working in the asp.net world, so I figured if i can get the
datagrid to work I would use that instead.

I'm looking to set focus on the first row of the grid on the page init.

Allow the user to use the up and down arrow keys to nav up and down within
the grid and have the rows highlight accordingly.

Let the user double click on a row and display a new window with detailed
information about the row they clicked on, then they can add, update, etc.

Now with my current javascript grid all this can be done with ease, I need
to know how to do this with the datagrid since my javascript will not work
correctly in the asp.net world.