Nested Repeater with null rows

Matt Jensen

Howdy
I have 2 repeaters on a C# page, 1 nested under the other. In some cases,
the nested repeaters <ItemTemplate> does not contain rows - how does one
display a text message in place of the empty rows eg. "No events for this
month"?
Thanks
Matt

Matt Jensen

Great, thanks :)
Matt

Eliyahu Goldin said:
Matt,

Include the message as a label in the ItemTemplate and show/hide it
depending on the item content.

Eliyahu

Eliyahu Goldin