Nested Tables and User Controls

Benign Vanilla

I am using an HTML table to format my aspx page. In the top row, I have one
row which holds a user control which is my site wide header. In the next
row, I have two cells. The right cell contains a user control that contains
ad space, and the left cell is to hold a user control that contains an HTML
table that is used to format data from our database.

When I build the page, the table in the user control in the left hand lower
cell is being rendered at the top of the page, so it is not placed properly
in the cell. In fact, if I look at the resulting source, this table is
rendered fine, but before the <HTML> tag.

What is going on?

BV.

Mark Sandfox

Seperate the rows into tables, so that there is not a carry over format
conflict.