.Net 2003 with IIS 5.0 and ASP.Net

Manish Pradhan

I have 2000 Advanced Server with IIS 5.0
..Net 2003 IDE
and I want to create a ASP .Net Webservice Project.

When I try to do that I get the message that the webserver
is not running ASP.Net 1.1 . and I can't proceed.

Is there a way to use ASP.Net 1.0 with IIS 5.0 in .Net
2003????

I wont be upgrading to 2003 any time soon.

Thank you,

Manish

dlbjr

run this line from the run command on the server.

aspnet_regiis -1

Then install frontpage extensions on Server.
Computer Manager
Services and Applications
Internet Information Services
Default Web Site
Right Click on Default Web Site and select New - Server
Extensions Web

dlbjr

Unambit from meager knowledge of inane others,
engender uncharted sagacity.

Manish Pradhan

Thank you !!

I uninstalled the ASP.Net 1.1 (aspnet_regiis.exe -u)

and installed ASP.Net 1.0a.

Everything was smooth after that !

Thank you,

Manish.