    so,I am really into .net and want to know whether .net is being used or will it can be used to develop applications other than building some websites?
    Please let me know as i want to get a career in .net.
    Thanks in advance !

    alwayspraveen, Nov 26, 2011

  2. alwayspraveen

    alwayspraveen

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Any one post reply..eagerly waiting !!!

    alwayspraveen, Nov 27, 2011

  3. alwayspraveen

    vthalanki

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2016
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    1) .Net and Java both technologies based on Object oriented programming in both you have a great carrier.
    2) I appreciate your eager towards in .Net.
    3) It is not a language like Java, it is a frame work combination of several languages like C#, VB, J# ( for who knows java).
    4) With Mono .Net is also platform independent up to the mark.
    5) Easy way to develop all the applications not only websites, You can develop Desktop and Command based applications also.

    vthalanki, Feb 19, 2016
  4. alwayspraveen

    Danilo P. Condes Jr.

    Joined: