.Net in Application Development?

Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi friends,My name is praveen.I am currently doing my Btech.
So,my question goes as follows:
We all know that many applications are being developed using Java Technology.Right?
so,I am really into .net and want to know whether .net is being used or will it can be used to develop applications other than building some websites?
Please let me know as i want to get a career in .net.
Thanks in advance !

Joined
Feb 19, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
1) .Net and Java both technologies based on Object oriented programming in both you have a great carrier.
2) I appreciate your eager towards in .Net.
3) It is not a language like Java, it is a frame work combination of several languages like C#, VB, J# ( for who knows java).
4) With Mono .Net is also platform independent up to the mark.
5) Easy way to develop all the applications not only websites, You can develop Desktop and Command based applications also.