.net library/class/component for converting HTML into XHTML?

darrel

I have two issues:

1) The WYSIWYG content editor we're using for our CMS doesn't truly support
xhtml.

2) .net doesn't truly support xhtml

my question is if there is a .net library/class/component that can convert
from html to xhtml?

The may reason I ask is due to issue #1. I've found that most of the WYSIWYG
editors have various strengths and weaknesses. Of the ones I've found that
do fully support valid xhtml tend to fail in other areas (namely interface),
so, for now, we've been sticking with the one we have.

I have set up a few functions that search and replace the content via GREP
to check for various stray tags and I'm assuming any library I'd find would
do the same thing, though have much more complext GREP pattern matching to
change from html to xhtml.

issue #2 would be nice to resolve too, but I'm not asking for miracles here.
;o)

-Darrel

Lamont Adams

Not a library per se, but have you tried using HTMLTidy (google for it, I
don't have a link handy) for converting HTML pages into XHTML format?