Net::Sftp

gil

Hi,

I'm trying to use Net::Sftp on windows XP,
I already downloaded Net::SSH::W32Perl and Net::Sftp.

the thing is - when trying to use, I get this error message yelling
about the use of "getpid()" on SSH/Perl.pm, when disabling the line -
some local variable $home isn't initialized.

does some one know how can I make theses two fellows (SSH, Sftp) work
harmonically on windows?

thanks,
Gil

A. Sinan Unur

Hi,

I'm trying to use Net::Sftp on windows XP,
I already downloaded Net::SSH::W32Perl and Net::Sftp.

the thing is - when trying to use, I get this error message yelling
about the use of "getpid()" on SSH/Perl.pm, when disabling the line -
some local variable $home isn't initialized.

Please read the posting guidelines and show a small example.

Does setting $ENV{HOME} to something meaningful help?
does some one know how can I make theses two fellows (SSH, Sftp) work
harmonically on windows?

ITYM "harmoniously"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic

Sinan

gil

Please read the posting guidelines and show a small example.
I.E:

use Net::SFTP;
my $sftp = Net::SFTP->new($host);
Does setting $ENV{HOME} to something meaningful help?

Haven't tried it yet, I don't know which value should I set in
$ENV{HOME}.

sagar gadge

I.E:

use Net::SFTP;
my $sftp = Net::SFTP->new($host);

Haven't tried it yet, I don't know which value should I set in
$ENV{HOME}.

Why not include - "use Env;" in your program ??? It will pick the
value correctly..