.net & websphere

Joined
Aug 8, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
We have several programs written in vb6 with MQ series 5.3 We are trying to upgrade to .net The code provided by IBM with MQ5.3 is vb6 compliant, but not .net 2005 compliant. We have a copy of MQ6 that had a few code examples with .net, but nothing worth noting.

The apps we are converting first run a stored proc in sql server to pull data. Then that data is xferred to the mainframe. The "trigger" is time based (once per day).

I can't seem to find anything out there (especially code examples) to help with this conversion. It seems that IBM may want to have more people utilize their own development platform and Microsoft seems to only want to have folks use biztalk.

Does anyone have any pointers or examples or other ideas?

Thanks!