Netbeans failure mode

Mike Schilling

Excellent advice. (Didn't you offer me similar advice about a
year ago? which I didn't follow, to my regret.)

And which I also have followed at best imperfectly? Yes, indeed.

Jerry Gerrone

No. None of the nasty things that Mike has said or implied about me
are at all true.
While, as Arne points out, it takes a lot of space, using your killfile to
hide Paul's nastiness is a good way to keep it from getting under your skin.

I haven't seen any nastiness from anyone named Paul here. I have,
however, seen plenty of it from other people, particularly three named
Lew, Arne, and Mike.
Don't feed the [insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Jerry Gerrone

(e-mail address removed) wrote:
Don't wrestle with a [insult deleted]. [insult deleted]

No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at all true.

No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at all true.
And which I also have followed at best imperfectly?  Yes, indeed.

Your "advice" consists of an incitement to hostility aimed at another
human being. It would be prudent if nobody followed it, or took
anything you said about me at all seriously.