    the breakpoints!

    Any ideas?
    Mike

    Guest, Sep 4, 2004

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hi Mike,

    This groups focus on AS.NET related issues and It may be hard to find a
    professional on Netscape. I studied your question and found it is pure
    Netscape question. I suggest you may post the question on a Netscape
    related newsgroup or just search "netscape debug javascript" in google.
    There will much results returned.

    regards,

    Luke

    [MSFT], Sep 6, 2004