new life at comp.misc

RS Wood

If you weren't already aware, a bunch of people who usually read
slashdot.org got frustrated and went back to Usenet, partly because of
the new slashdot beta interface Dice Media is imposing, partly because
we all suddenly remembered how much we love Usenet.

We all landed at comp.misc. If you love Usenet and want to contribute
to a community of people posting and commenting on tech stories, please
come join us.

A bit off topic, but I figure there are a fair number of techies here at
comp.lang.python.