    location = 'test.php';

    so it woks on any page without changing the url every time?

    Ross.

    Ross, Sep 27, 2005

  2. Ross

    Erwin Moller Guest

    Hi Ross,

    I think you have ask that again, more clearly.
    What do you want to do, and which url shouldn't change all the time?

    Regards,
    Erwin Moller

    Erwin Moller, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Ross

    ASM Guest

    Ross a écrit :
    what do you mean ?
    what do you want to do ?
    what does 'test.php' ?

    <form action="test.php" method="get">
    <input type=hidden name="test">
    <input type=submit value="to test this page"
    onclick="test.value=self.location;">
    </form>

    ASM, Sep 27, 2005