Newbie needs a tutorial on reading and writing to nodes in an XML file

David Hearn

I have an ASP.NET app that I am writing using VB.NET and I want to use an
XML file to store configuration settings in sort of like the way I used to
use an .INI file for in Windows apps. When the user opens a page, it needs
to go read certain settings out of the file and fill textboxes and other
form fields with the data from the XML file. If the user makes any changes
on the form, it needs to write back to the XML file to store the new
settings.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!