    Can anyone tell me where I can find some code to look at, or a good
    reference to get started? I tried searching google, but I can't seem to
    find an example...

    J Peterman, Oct 9, 2003

  2. J Peterman

    Martijn Guest

    Have you actually made a design of this shell, so you know where to start?
    The question in it's current form is a) too generic, b) too off topic.

    But Linux is open source, and it has tons of shells available, probably a
    bunch of proprietary as well, which could be simple. Most if not all are
    open source.

    Good luck,

    Martijn, Oct 10, 2003

  3. I posted example ISO C source for a (very) simple shell in comp.programming
    on 8th January of this year.

    Richard Heathfield, Oct 11, 2003