Newbie question on focus within DataGrid

rlaws

I have a datagrid that is being populated in edit mode on load (I didn't
come up with the requirements, I'm just trying to make it work). Any change
or entry in the datagrid causes a postback to the server (not a database
update). When a change or entry is made and the cell is tabbed out of, after
the postback the cursor goes back to the cell the change or entry was made
in. I want to make sure that the focus is set to the next cell instead of
going back to the previous cell. Is there a way to do this

Brock Allen

Not automatically in v1.x (but in v2.0 you can). For now you'll have to write
that code (javascript) yourself.