Newbie Question

Chris C

Sorry for the very novice question. I am trying to put thumbnails or links
out on my page for my home dir image files (JPG/BMP files). The only thing
I know how to do is to put a line that shows the actual image on the screen
full size.

Anyone know of an easy way to do this?

Also, any recommendations on a good software I could use to build my page
considering I am a novice but pick up on languages fairly quickly? Page is
for personal use...mainly folders of images and sounds and links to other
sites.

Thanks!

Sid Ismail

:
: Anyone know of an easy way to do this?
:
: Also, any recommendations on a good software I could use to build my page
: considering I am a novice but pick up on languages fairly quickly? Page is
: for personal use...mainly folders of images and sounds and links to other
: sites.

Here's help:
http://www.dominativ.com/thotor/index.html

Sid