Newbie Question

Laurence Breeze

I have a reference to a 2 dimensional array and I'd like to print out
the contents of the array. However, the number of elements will vary
and I can't see a way of doing this.

Any help or references would be appreciated.

Laurence

Jürgen Exner

Laurence said:
I have a reference to a 2 dimensional array and I'd like to print out
the contents of the array. However, the number of elements will vary
and I can't see a way of doing this.

Any help or references would be appreciated.

Do you have problems writing the nested loop or do you have problems
dereferencing the AOA (array of arrays)?

jue

Peter Hickman

Laurence said:
I have a reference to a 2 dimensional array and I'd like to print out
the contents of the array. However, the number of elements will vary
and I can't see a way of doing this.

Any help or references would be appreciated.

Laurence

If this is just for debugging then look at Data::Dumper.

use Data::Dumper;
print Dumper( $var );

all yours.

Tad McClellan

Laurence Breeze said:
Subject: Newbie Question

Please put the subject of your article in the Subject of your article.

print Dumper @array;