Newly added asp.net webforms cannot parse

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Do, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. Do

    Do Guest

    Hi,
    I simply try to add new default webforms to my project and none of them
    can load.
    Has anybody received an error like this?

    Thanks,

    Do

    Parser Error

    Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'nspi1.WebForm3'.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false"
    Codebehind="WebForm3.aspx.vb" Inherits="nspi1.WebForm3"%>
    Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
    Line 3: <html>

    Source File: c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\userb\nspi1.3\WebForm3.aspx
    Line: 1

    Do, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Hi,

    Try to rebuild the project and re-load the page in the browser. You might be
    having this error as the page class the newly added page inherits from in
    its @Page directive has not been compiled into the code-behind assembly.

    Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP], Oct 22, 2003