No cache on User Control?

Pat Carden

My user control needs to update each time it's displayed but I can't find a
way to either issue a directive so the user control info is not cached OR a
way to cause the user control to be "refreshed" from within the containing
page. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Pat

Axel Dahmen

??? - There might be something wrong with your code. Every time your UserControl is to be displayed, the Page_Load member function of your UserControl is called. You can do whatever you please within this function to change the display and contents of your UserControl.

HTH,
Axel Dahmen

anastasia

I am not sure what exactly you want to refresh so my "two cents" might
be worthles... but I have written a User Control that displays UI that
has been genereated out of an XSLT stylesheet (I wrote the html in
XSLT syntax. In any case, I update the UI of this control by passing
parameters to the XSLT stylesheet - and then re-transform it....

you might want to try that..