No postback after validation

justin.merth

Howdy,
I've got a webform which contains a usercontrol with several textboxes
and appropriate requiredfield validators for each. the validation works
correctly except when all of the fields appear to be correct ( no
validation warnings ) the submit button does not cause a postback to
the server. The page is using client side validation. Has anyone seen
this before? Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help,
Justin Merth

Alejandro Penate-Diaz

check that the ButtonOnClick function is attached to the button event,
sometimes after draging and relocating a control over a page it loses its
events handlers methods. just an idea.

Ben Amada

Howdy,
I've got a webform which contains a usercontrol with several textboxes
and appropriate requiredfield validators for each. the validation works
correctly except when all of the fields appear to be correct ( no
validation warnings ) the submit button does not cause a postback to
the server. The page is using client side validation. Has anyone seen
this before? Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help,
Justin Merth

This might help: