notifying particular thread to wake up.

twerpinator

On Nov 14, 11:29 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

twerpinator

On Nov 14, 11:30 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[tries to put words in my mouth, and insults me]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

twerpinator

On Nov 14, 11:33 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

twerpinator

On Nov 14, 11:34 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

twerpinator

On Nov 14, 11:35 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

twerpinator

No, it does not.

Yes, it does.

[calls me a liar and says I'm boring, among other things]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

twerpinator

On Nov 14, 11:38 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

twerpinator

On Nov 14, 11:40 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[posts a line of gibberish, then falsely accuses me of being a
potential murderer]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

twerpinator

You just proved me right (again)!

Bull. I just stated that you were wrong. Only a nut or a nincompoop
would draw a conclusion 180 degrees opposite from the sole premise.

twerpinator

On Nov 14, 11:41 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
[snip]

It's the implication that I'm a moron that I object to. It is not
true. My IQ is in fact higher than normal, and none of the nasty
things that you have said or implied about me are at all true.

twerpinator

On Nov 14, 3:00 pm, Jernau Gurgeh <[email protected]>
wrote:
[irrelevancies, nonsense, BS, and implied insults deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

twerpinator

On Nov 14, 3:06 pm, Daniel Pitts
[insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

twerpinator

It was a simple question.

And suggested some sort of mental incompetence on my part. I repeat:
none of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

That contradicts what you've written previously.
Bullshit.

Aha - you admit [insult deleted]. I feel vindicated :)

I did no such thing.

[snip a whole load of veiled insults and other BS, much of it
disjointed-to-unintelligible]
I'm sorry, but I must reserve the right to be sole arbiter of what I
choose to tolerate and to not tolerate.

[insult deleted] what you tolerate and what
people in general tolerate are very different.

That isn't at all relevant to whether I decide what I do and do not
tolerate, same as you decide what you do and do not tolerate, though,
is it?

[snip rest]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

On Nov 14, 4:27 pm, Jernau Gurgeh <[email protected]>
wrote:
[misquotes me and posts other BS]
Have you nothing pertinent to say on the subject?

The only thing I have to say to you is this: None of the nasty things
that you have said or implied about me are at all true.