ObjectDataSource

Joey Chömpff

LS,

Could somebody help me with finding information over building an
derived objectdatasource. I think that the design of this control isn't
good enough if you work with your own objectmodel and having
readonly properties.

I would appriciate if someone could give some information.

Javier G. Lozano

What are you trying to do with the ObjectDataSource control (ODS) and
read-only properties? I've been able to use read-only properties with
no problem with the ODS in many of our pages. Is there a particular
error you're encountering?