    Please could someone point me in the right direction?

    Many thanks, and Merry Christmas.

    Daz.

    Daz, Dec 25, 2006

  2. If that is the W3C DOM Level 2 DOMNodeInserted event e.g.

    document.addEventListener('DOMNodeInserted', function (evt) {
    alert(evt.target + ' inserted under parent ' + evt.relatedNode);
    }, false);

    then the evt.target tells you the inserted node and evt.relatedNode the
    parent node into which evt.target has been inserted. So you can check
    whether evt.target is an element node and if so, its
    tagName.toLowerCase() is 'script'.

    Martin Honnen, Dec 25, 2006

  3. Daz

    Daz Guest