    good opurtunity for there is a project 4 a company for banks.
    thnk u
    uk

    ukcan, Apr 25, 2006

    Hendrik Maryns, Apr 25, 2006

  3. Sorry, but my HCR* failed to read your message. :cool:

    (*) Human character recognition

    Roland de Ruiter, Apr 25, 2006
  4. This isn't a telegram. You don't pay per letter. Frankly, your
    question is too hard to read with so many letters missing.

    I would be surprised if a financial institution hired someone who
    communicates like this on a regular basis.

    Monique Y. Mudama, Apr 25, 2006
  5. ukcan

    Roedy Green Guest

    Think of yourself as a beggar on the street asking folks to do you a
    favour for which you will not compensate them. Most people are not
    going to bother. Everything you do that turns people off lowers the
    odds of someone throwing a quarter into your cup.

    You are competing with hundreds of others also wanting free help.

    Making people jump through hoops to decode your strange spelling and
    textspeak says "My time is more valuable than yours". Beggars over
    the centuries have learned that attitude gets them nowhere.

    You don't have to grovel, just treat those of whom you are asking a
    favour with consideration.

    One of he common motives for helping others on the net is to gain
    respect or to feel appreciated. Those that hand out the opposite are
    not likely to attract much help.

    Roedy Green, Apr 25, 2006
  6. ukcan

    Oliver Wong Guest

    If I understand correctly, your question in a nutshell is "Is it
    possible to do OCR in Java?"

    The answer is "Yes". Google for "java OCR" (without the quotes) if you
    desire more information.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Apr 25, 2006
  7. Chk out www.javaocr.com 4 a gd OCR t00l 4 u nd yr bnk duds.