ocr

ukcan

dear frnds
i ave query and want 2 ask ull tat in java can v extract data frm img
files.
4 example if there img files of bank cheques and bank warrants where we
ave to extract data of 6 feilds i.e folio no./warrant no./cheque
no./amount.
When we click on one of these feilds the it should read or extract the
data and should make a data base in access or excel can it b possible
in java if so pl.revert bck asap.
good opurtunity for there is a project 4 a company for banks.
thnk u
uk

Hendrik Maryns

Roland de Ruiter

ukcan said:
dear frnds
i ave query and want 2 ask ull tat in java can v extract data frm img
files.
4 example if there img files of bank cheques and bank warrants where we
ave to extract data of 6 feilds i.e folio no./warrant no./cheque
no./amount.
When we click on one of these feilds the it should read or extract the
data and should make a data base in access or excel can it b possible
in java if so pl.revert bck asap.
good opurtunity for there is a project 4 a company for banks.
thnk u
uk
Sorry, but my HCR* failed to read your message. :cool:

(*) Human character recognition

Monique Y. Mudama

dear frnds i ave query and want 2 ask ull tat in java can v extract
data frm img files. 4 example if there img files of bank cheques
and bank warrants where we ave to extract data of 6 feilds i.e folio
no./warrant no./cheque no./amount. When we click on one of these
feilds the it should read or extract the data and should make a data
base in access or excel can it b possible in java if so pl.revert
bck asap. good opurtunity for there is a project 4 a company for
banks. thnk u uk

This isn't a telegram. You don't pay per letter. Frankly, your
question is too hard to read with so many letters missing.

I would be surprised if a financial institution hired someone who
communicates like this on a regular basis.

Roedy Green

dear frnds
i ave query and want 2 ask ull tat in java can v extract data frm img
files.
4 example if there img files of bank cheques and bank warrants where we
ave to extract data of 6 feilds i.e folio no./warrant no./cheque
no./amount.
When we click on one of these feilds the it should read or extract the
data and should make a data base in access or excel can it b possible
in java if so pl.revert bck asap.
good opurtunity for there is a project 4 a company for banks.
thnk u
uk

Think of yourself as a beggar on the street asking folks to do you a
favour for which you will not compensate them. Most people are not
going to bother. Everything you do that turns people off lowers the
odds of someone throwing a quarter into your cup.

You are competing with hundreds of others also wanting free help.

Making people jump through hoops to decode your strange spelling and
textspeak says "My time is more valuable than yours". Beggars over
the centuries have learned that attitude gets them nowhere.

You don't have to grovel, just treat those of whom you are asking a
favour with consideration.

One of he common motives for helping others on the net is to gain
respect or to feel appreciated. Those that hand out the opposite are
not likely to attract much help.

Oliver Wong

ukcan said:
dear frnds
i ave query and want 2 ask ull tat in java can v extract data frm img
files.
4 example if there img files of bank cheques and bank warrants where we
ave to extract data of 6 feilds i.e folio no./warrant no./cheque
no./amount.
When we click on one of these feilds the it should read or extract the
data and should make a data base in access or excel can it b possible
in java if so pl.revert bck asap.
good opurtunity for there is a project 4 a company for banks.
thnk u
uk

If I understand correctly, your question in a nutshell is "Is it
possible to do OCR in Java?"

The answer is "Yes". Google for "java OCR" (without the quotes) if you
desire more information.

- Oliver

Tris Orendorff

Chk out www.javaocr.com 4 a gd OCR t00l 4 u nd yr bnk duds.