Oddity with java.util.SortedMap

nebulous99

[snip]

NO!!! YOU WILL STOP THIS NOW AND ALLOW ME TO CONTINUE WITH MY OTHER
TASKS. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED ONE ROUND OF REPLIES PER 24 HOURS. THIS
IS TO ALLOW YOUR OPPONENT TIME FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE, AND YOU TIME
FOR YOURS.

YOU MAY POST AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY. WHEN YOU DO, YOU MAY LOAD NEW HEADERS
ONCE, AND RESPOND TO THE POSTS THAT ALREADY EXISTED AT THE TIME THAT
YOU DID SO. THEN YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY BEFORE YOU MAY REFRESH
THE VIEW OF THE NEWSGROUP AGAIN, OR AT LEAST UNTIL YOU ARE PERMITTED
TO RESPOND TO POSTS THAT DID NOT EXIST YET.

THESE RULES ARE FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL PARTICIPANTS, TO ALLOW THEM TO
SPEND MOST OF THEIR TIME ON OTHER ACTIVITIES.

YOU WILL ADHERE TO THEM OR YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.
[misquotes me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!

[threat deleted]

I don't respond well to threats. Particularly not threats to continue
dishonestly misquoting me!
YOU SHUT UP NOW!

[threat deleted]

I don't respond well to threats.
No one is forcing you to reply to this group or even read this group.

You are. By posting attack posts, you leave me with only two options:
Do so, or let the ever-growing quantities of your hate propaganda
fester there unchallenged, influencing people without any
counterbalance.

The latter is quite clearly not an option.
[misquotes me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!
I don't respond well to threats.

[false accusation of criminal activity deleted]

No, you're the criminal!

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

[snip]

NO!!! YOU SHUT UP NOW!!!
[misquotes me and lies about me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!
No, you are lying.

[calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Arne Vajhøj

NO!!!

YOU WILL SHUT UP NOW, OR ELSE!!

Or else you can not do anything.
I don't respond well to threats.

Weird.

How can anyone consider "No." a threat ??
NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN!

You wrote all the stupid things I quoted your for.

Your attempts to avoid taking responsibility for it just failed.
It does when it is quoted as I actually wrote it, rather than
deliberately and dishonestly misquoted by you, fuckhead.

You wrote all the stupid things I quoted your for.

Your attempts to avoid taking responsibility for it just failed.

Arne

John W Kennedy

Captain said:
Nope, and only a yIntagh repeats the dishonorable insults of a taHqeq
towards a Klingon!
[insults deleted], Paul

My name is Jerry.

I thought it was "Koloth".
None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Hmmmm.... So, "You are not fictional," is an insult in your estimation.
You evidently suffer from an interesting and, I believe, unique
manifestation of the Cotard delusion.

The difficulty, of course, is that this makes you singularly vulnerable
to Descarte's axiom in its contrapositive restatement: if you do not
exist, you do not think.

As Lewis Carroll so wisely remarked of the New Belfry at Christ Church,
Oxford, as seen in perspective view, "Would that it /were/ at the point
of vanishing!"

--
John W. Kennedy
"The bright critics assembled in this volume will doubtless show, in

nebulous99

[snip]

NO!!! YOU MUST SHUT UP NOW!!!
[misquotes me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! AM I EVER GOING TO GET SOME PEACE???
LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE, YOU PSYCHOPATHIC MADMAN!!!

[insult deleted]

Liar. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at all true.

[misquotes me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!
I don't respond well to threats.

[calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
[misquotes me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!
[misquotes me yet again]

STOP MISQUOTING ME, COCKSUCKER!
No, you're the criminal!

[insults deleted]

No, you're the criminal and the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Arne Vajhøj

On Dec 1, 9:30 pm, Arne Vajhøj <[email protected]> wrote:
NO!!! YOU SHUT UP NOW!!!
Nope.

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN!

You wrote it.

And since you want me to post the headers:

From: (e-mail address removed)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:45:24 -0800 (PST)
rv:1.9.0.4)
Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

From: Paul Derbyshire <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:54:27 -0800 (PST)

From: Jerry Gerrone <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 04:10:17 -0800 (PST)
rv:1.9.0.4)
Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Arne

Arne Vajhøj

NO!!! YOU MUST SHUT UP NOW!!!
Nope.

Liar.

Interesting.

Do you think I am lying about assuming that you read this group
voluntarily or are you trying to tell me that you are not reading
this group voluntarily.

The first is wrong.

If the second is the case, then please supply your address, then we
will be happy to send the police to free you from whoever is forcing
you to read this group.

Arne

nebulous99

[misquotes me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!
YOU WILL SHUT UP NOW, OR ELSE!!

[insult deleted]

No, you're the impotent one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
[misquotes me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!
I don't respond well to threats.

[insult deleted]

No, you're the weird one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
[misquotes me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!

It does, when it is not misquoted, intentionally and dishonestly, as
it was by you three times.
NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN!

You wrote all the [insult deleted]

No, you're the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

I wrote something that you "creatively" quoted so as to make it LOOK
stupid. But what I actually wrote is not.

Someone said "those maintaining Java specs has to consider both
sides".

I said "when we're talking about modifying a class in java.util,
"those maintaining Java specs" ARE one side!"

You said "yes".

And I responded to that with "which means they only need to consider
the OTHER side".

This makes perfect sense -- except when intentionally misquoted, with
material dishonestly added above my last line that was NOT above my
last line in my original post with that line.
Your attempts [vicious insult deleted]

No, YOU are the failure. Your attempts to misquote me are
transparently dishonest, and easily seen to be such by anyone viewing
Google's archives, you stupid piece of shit!!

[...]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!
My name is Jerry.

[calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

[vicious insult deleted]

No, you're the crazy one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
The difficulty, of course, is that [insult deleted]

No, you're the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
[rest of nonsense deleted]

None of the nasty things that any of you have ever said or implied
about me are at all true.

Arne Vajhøj

NO!!! YOU WILL STOP THIS NOW AND ALLOW ME TO CONTINUE WITH MY OTHER
TASKS. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED ONE ROUND OF REPLIES PER 24 HOURS. THIS
IS TO ALLOW YOUR OPPONENT TIME FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE, AND YOU TIME
FOR YOURS.

YOU MAY POST AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY. WHEN YOU DO, YOU MAY LOAD NEW HEADERS
ONCE, AND RESPOND TO THE POSTS THAT ALREADY EXISTED AT THE TIME THAT
YOU DID SO. THEN YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY BEFORE YOU MAY REFRESH
THE VIEW OF THE NEWSGROUP AGAIN, OR AT LEAST UNTIL YOU ARE PERMITTED
TO RESPOND TO POSTS THAT DID NOT EXIST YET.

Sorry.

That is not how usenet works.

You really should get that "Usenet for dummies" book-
THESE RULES ARE FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL PARTICIPANTS, TO ALLOW THEM TO
SPEND MOST OF THEIR TIME ON OTHER ACTIVITIES.

YOU WILL ADHERE TO THEM OR YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

Which are absolutely none.
You are. By posting attack posts, you leave me with only two options:
Do so, or let the ever-growing quantities of your hate propaganda
fester there unchallenged, influencing people without any
counterbalance.

The latter is quite clearly not an option.

It is not me forcing you.

It is your delusions that are forcing you.

You should do something about them.

Arne

Lew

More of your trademarked "try and X" rudeness. Who died and made you
God?

I did. The job was getting tedious.
Go away, f*ckhead.

Stop cussin'.

Let's see, do you mean local in Canada, or local in Denmark?

Make sure you shown them the entire record of the conversations, which are
carried on in public.
Now go f*ck yourself!

Lead by example. Arne's posts were not insulting, but yours certainly are.

nebulous99

[snip]

NO!!! YOU SHUT UP!!! IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON TO ANOTHER ACTIVITY NOW,
YOU FREAKING MORON!
NO!!! YOU SHUT UP NOW!!!

[threat deleted]

I don't respond well to threats.
[misquotes me and lies about me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!
[misquotes me and calls me a liar]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!

You're the liar!

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN!

[calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar!

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
And since you want me to

Another lie.
[misquotes me and other people]

STOP MISQUOTING PEOPLE, COCKSUCKER! NOBODY IS FOOLED! EVERYONE CAN SEE
THAT NONE OF THAT WAS IN THE POST TO WHICH YOU ARE REPLYING!

Arne Vajhøj

More of your trademarked "try and X" rudeness.

You really would benefit from such a book.

It would allow you to get rid of such weird misunderstandings
that you can tell others when to post and when not.

Arne

nebulous99

[snip]

NO!!!

Jesus Christ, how do I get rid of this fuckhead so I can get on with
my day???
NO!!! YOU MUST SHUT UP NOW!!!

[threat deleted]

I don't respond well to threats.
[misquotes and insults me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!

You're the crazy one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

[implied insults deleted]

No, you're the crazy one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

[snip]

NO!!!

Someone tell me how to shut this piece of shit up so I can get some
frigging rest for one frigging night!!!
NO!!! YOU WILL STOP THIS NOW AND ALLOW ME TO CONTINUE WITH MY OTHER
TASKS. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED ONE ROUND OF REPLIES PER 24 HOURS. THIS
IS TO ALLOW YOUR OPPONENT TIME FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE, AND YOU TIME
FOR YOURS.
YOU MAY POST AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY. WHEN YOU DO, YOU MAY LOAD NEW HEADERS
ONCE, AND RESPOND TO THE POSTS THAT ALREADY EXISTED AT THE TIME THAT
YOU DID SO. THEN YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY BEFORE YOU MAY REFRESH
THE VIEW OF THE NEWSGROUP AGAIN, OR AT LEAST UNTIL YOU ARE PERMITTED
TO RESPOND TO POSTS THAT DID NOT EXIST YET.

[threats and insults deleted]

No, you're the stupid one.

[...]

What I say in response to Arne is no skin off your nose.

[stupid nonsense deleted]
Go away, f*ckhead.

[orders I don't have to obey deleted]

Let's see, do you mean local in Canada, or local in Denmark?

I mean local to wherever Arne is. His psychopathic stalking behavior
probably implies that he may pose a physical threat to people there,
but it is unlikely that he poses a physical threat to people anywhere
else in the world.
Now go f*ck yourself!

[more orders deleted] Arne's posts were not insulting

That is a blatant lie. He has called me all manner of names in just
the past hour, up to and including falsely accusing me of various
illegal activities.

Arne Vajhøj

NO!!! YOU SHUT UP!!! IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON TO ANOTHER ACTIVITY NOW,
YOU FREAKING MORON!

Do you need instructions about how to close your browser ??

Arne

nebulous99

[snip]

SHUT UP.
[misquotes me]

NO! DO NOT MISQUOTE ME AGAIN! Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. THAT IS INCORRECT. STOP BEING DISHONEST!
More of your trademarked "try and X" rudeness.

[insults deleted]

No, you're the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Arne Vajhøj

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!

What I say in response to Arne is no skin off your nose.

You posted to a public news group and thereby made it available
to all internet users in the world.

Arne