Office Web Components

Julian Sanz

Hi!!,

I have tried to generate Excell grafics using OWC10 dll. In my asp.net page,
i have a dropdownlist where i can select the type of the grafic, a
linkbutton where i can clik to generate the grafic, and a Image WebControl
where i show the grafic, but i have a problem. The first time i click the
linkbutton, it show the grafic correctly, but when i click more times,
although the grafic has been generated correctly ,the image show the first
grafic.

How can resolve this???

thank you very much.

P.D.: I hope explain it well. Sorry for my bad english.

Alvin Bruney

You need to have unique names for your graph otherwise it overwrites the
last image.
window.open('graph.aspx','this needs to be a unique name'...

you can get unique names by using this line of code
System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(DateTime.Now.ToString(),"\\D","
")

Julian Sanz

well, i save the grafic in a image filethat it names "grafico.gif". When I
generate the image, i overwrite the last grafic, this is what i want, but
the asp.net page show the first image. When i refresh the page with the
refresh button of the explorer, it shows the correctly image. I understand
you that i have to create a diferent image file for each grafic, these image
files have to have diferents names. Have i understand you well???