Old images keep appearing

et

I have made no changes to my website, but have simply replaced images with
new images of the same name, and they are part of a hyperlink. Even though
I have done a rebuild over and over, it still displays the old images even
though those images no longer even exist, I have taken them off my hard
drive completely. It displays the old images in the design manager too; I
have re-created the hyperlinks, I have tried drag and drop but it still
displays as the old images. I have even created a new page, created a
hyperlink and included the image and it still shows the old image. What do
I need to do?

RC

One possibility is that the images are cached by your browser. Try this:
Open IE, then open the menu as follows: Toosl | Internet Options | General
tab.
In the Temporary Internet Files section, click on Delete Files.

HTH

RC

Jignesh Desai

its comming form cache.

I image folder is a part of VS.NET solution explorer, right click and
"exclude from project"
close VS.NET
Re-open and See if image go blank.
then
Right click again on images folder and "Include in Project"

This should refresh VS.NET cache.

Regards,
Jignesh Desai.

Eliyahu Goldin

You can trick the browser's cache by adding any query parameter to the image
url. Current time will do. Something like

ImageUrl="myImage.gif?time=10:19:23"

Eliyahu

et

That works! Thanks.