    matter) can I add in order to pop up a new window and still be in the
    same place when I return to the previous page?
    Thanks for your help guys

    Luis, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Luis

    Marc Guest

    don't use # in the href...

    onclick="window.open('popup.html','','width=300,height=300'); return
    false;">

    Marc, Jun 26, 2003

  3. just guessing here, but...
    you probably have:

    and you want to have:

    onClick="popup(); return false;">nothing fancy</a>

    the critical thing being the "return false", which tells the browser not
    to try and follow the link.

    arkadiusz

    arkadiusz juszczyk, Jun 26, 2003