    the code behind page.

    Can someone help me achieve this.

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Renuka, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Your question doesn't make sense as stated. An ASP.Net Page and a CodeBehind
    Page are the same Page class. The Page Template inherits the CodeBehind
    class. So, what exactly is going on here?

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Renuka

    Jason S Guest

    Renuka,

    Assign different handlers for each link control's click event. This is the
    default behavior.

    Regards,
    Jason

    Jason S, Dec 5, 2003