Only a Few Months Away – An Event That Will Change Your life…

Paul

Only a Few Months Away – An Event That Will Change Your life…

…if you attend. While the actual dates are December 3rd through the 10th, we believe this event will sell out quickly. Only 1000 tickets will be sold. Spend a week with one thousand, like minded individuals who are aware of what is really going on in the world and refuse to take the ostrich approach to dealing with the realities of this current world we are living in. Sit down with the best professionals in the world in wealth creation, asset protection, privacy protection, offshore entities, banking and investing. Visit in person with people like Richard Cornforth, Katherine Austin Fitts, Sherry Peal Jackson, John Rappaport, David Martin and many more. Have the opportunity to participate in the best investments in the world ranging from rigorously screened high yield offshore investment programs, international real estate ventures, incredible Pre-IPO investment opportunities with some of the most exciting new companies and technologies managed by big players that have taken many companies public and made them into billion dollar successes. Network with other members from all over the world. Many successful business relationships and partnerships have resulted from our offshore seminars. I had 12 clients attend the last event, 9 of which I had never met, including 4 very skeptical spouses. Every one of them individually thanked me by the 3rd day of the event and told me it was worth many times the cost. I now have 12 new very good friends. I would like you to meet us in Cancun at the Moon Palace this December. If by the 3rd day of the event you are not thoroughly convinced it was worth every penny you spent to get there, I will refund your ticket and all you will be out is airfare and accommodations in a beautiful resort on a vacation that you should probably have taken anyway. For more information on this event email my friend Paul at (e-mail address removed) your mailing address and we will get a free information packet out to you that includes CDs and DVDs as well as about 20 pages of printed information. Paul was one of the 12 clients who attended their first Q2 International Seminar with me the end of last May, and he can testify that this is an opportunity of a lifetime and you will be absolutely astounded by what you will experience and get access to at this event. If you have a chance to speak with Paul I highly recommend it. Many members have become financially very successful within a few years after attending. In addition to educating members in achieving financial freedom and privacy, and providing the vehicles for them to do so, incredible health technologies are also presented, many of which have been suppressed heavily due to the threat they represent to the pharmaceutical and medical industries. Many members have had not only their wealth transformed, but there health as well by a Q2 event. With what you will access there, cancer and most other major diseases will never need concern you again. Once again, for a free no obligation information packet email (e-mail address removed) with a mailing address. Again, it is our hope that you will meet us in sunny Cancun this December.