Only the first ListItem is selected in a ListBox

Guest

I have a WebForm with a ListBox in it. This SelectionMode is set to Multiple.

When a button is clicked, I check what items are selected using:

foreach (ListItem itm in lb.Items)
{
Trace.Write(itm.Text + ": " + itm.Selected);
}

The trace shows that only the first one selected no matter which items I actually selected in the ListBox.

Anyone has any idea why?

Holly

Check inside the page_load. Don't do a Databind for your
dropdown when the page is postback.