OOP examples

poppy

I am trying to get to grips with OOP using vb/asp.net and
was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a hold of a
simple project which makes use of the following :

Has some kind of dataclass which handles all database
operations.

Some kind of business class which inherits from the above.

All it has to do is maybe write a record and
read/search/update a record. I dont need some giant
solution, just a simple example so I can pick up some of
the required techniques.

I am sick of writing hacky code and want to be a code
warrior hero.