Open Position: Software/System Engineer....Python....

James

Hello All
I do not know if this is the correct forum. I am looking for a
Software/System Engineer with Python experience in the Cleveland, OH
area. The skill set looks like this:

Skills/Qualifications:
• Working in a dynamic, self motivated environment with minimal
supervision in a small fast growing company.
• Expertise in M/S Windows, Red Hat Linux Operating Systems, MySQL
database development and Apache server setup.
• Expertise in Languages: Python
• Knowledge of the Django framework and working in a web development
environment.

Interested individuals can submit resumes to (e-mail address removed).

If this is not the place for this type of posting, if someone could
suggest an area, I would appreciate the guidance.

Thanks
James

Diez B. Roggisch

James said:
Hello All
I do not know if this is the correct forum. I am looking for a
Software/System Engineer with Python experience in the Cleveland, OH
area. The skill set looks like this:

Skills/Qualifications:
• Working in a dynamic, self motivated environment with minimal
supervision in a small fast growing company.
• Expertise in M/S Windows, Red Hat Linux Operating Systems, MySQL
database development and Apache server setup.
• Expertise in Languages: Python
• Knowledge of the Django framework and working in a web development
environment.

Interested individuals can submit resumes to (e-mail address removed).

If this is not the place for this type of posting, if someone could
suggest an area, I would appreciate the guidance.

It's ok to post here IMHO, but don't forget to check out

http://python.org/jobs

as well.

Diez