Date: Tue=2C 14 Jun 2011 01:50:33 +0900
From: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Open Source Project
To: (e-mail address removed)
=20
Hi=3B
=20
Any one interested to Start a Open Source Project in Ruby
=20
Thanks=2C
=20
Pankaj Sisodiya
=20
=

Javier Hidalgo Villegas

I'm very interested but i'm new to RoR

Javier Hidalgo V.
L=EDder de Desarrollo
Cell.: +511 994329745
http://www.interactivacorp.com

=20
=20

Date: Tue=2C 14 Jun 2011 01:50:33 +0900
From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed)
=20
Hi=3B
=20
Any one interested to Start a Open Source Project in Ruby
=20
Thanks=2C
=20
Pankaj Sisodiya
=20
=

Patrick Lynch

...i'm going thru the AWDWR and 'Ruby on Rails 3 Tutorial'...
...i've got a lot to learn, but if you can use me then count me in...
Good day