Opening pop up window

Georges Vautherin

Hi,
I would like to create a pop up window from a
Page_load event but I am not sure how to do it.
My code will be like:
If exists then
popup window
End if
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Georges

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]

Georges,

You will have to use code in the client to do this. You can use
RegisterStartupScript to do it. There are good examples in VS.NET Help.
Just make sure that you use a StringBuilder object to build your client
code!

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
Developer Support
ASP.NET