Openwave SDK 4.1 HELP!

Tony

I am using Openwave SDK 4.1 with VS.net 2003, i have two text boxes which
will ask for username and password and according to it the program will
decide whether to bring the user to the next page or not...
It works perfectly in the IE browser, however, when i try to use it on the
UP.Simulator provided with the SDK, text that user input does not seems to
be recongised by using TextBox.Text ... no matter what the user type,
TextBox.Text will return an empty string...
Is there anyone know how to solve this problem? I have no idea what could
cause this...
Thanks in advance
Tony

diamondwxp

I tried to add a textbox to form and to get the text from it,it work well in
openwave UP411, for your ref I attach the cs file here.

namespace sdgd
{
public class MobileWebForm1 : System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobilePage
{
protected System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Form Form2;
protected System.Web.UI.MobileControls.TextBox TextBox1;
protected System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Command Command1;
protected System.Web.UI.MobileControls.TextBox TextBox2;
protected System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Link Link1;
protected System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Form Form1;

//
//
InitializeComponent();
base.OnInit(e);
}

private void InitializeComponent()
{
this.Command1.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.Command1_Click);

#endregion

private void Command1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
this.ActiveForm=Form2;
TextBox2.Text="form2: " + TextBox1.Text;

Maybe you can try with UP411.Any problem please ask me free.

Regards
Diamond